For Sale PARTING OUT 67 NEWPORT

TROUB

Reaction score
Parting out a 65 Newport, motor sold. 727 has column cable shift linkage.
Front and rear glass shattered. Trim in great shape.
Hopefully can get some parts to a good home!
Thanks for looking!

CAC137B4-B900-4E71-A20D-FECE33D25718.jpeg

D66E9BF9-996B-45E7-956B-CAE6CF4DFF92.jpeg

16BEF90C-D424-4655-B3BF-059E0C1A3690.jpeg

Last edited:
That car is a 1965, just like the front,plate says on it. 1965 was the last year for a cable shift trans set up.

What major damage happened that makes this worth stripping? Asking for a friend....
Hey 73Coupe,
A tree fell on it during our last Hurricane in Sept 2020. Roof heavily damaged due to that weight. Previous owner said that’s what caused the windows to break out as well. Interior has water damage as previous owner let it sit out for a year with that glass broken out.
It’s 383 is going to get put into my 67 Dart.

Last edited:
Hey Ross,
Just power steering by the looks of it. Open differential, I’m guessing high 2’s for gearing.

I could use the wiper switch, if it's variable speed. Also a clock, if so equipped.

I need window guides (rubber "channel") for both passenger and driver front doors, has to be for a SEDAN, which this is. It's the vertical rubber piece the window slides up/down along. Not sure how it happened, but the front guides for mine are both gone. I'll also take the rear if they're still usable on this car. Need NOT be mint/perfect, just usable. MANY THANKS.

I need window guides (rubber "channel") for both passenger and driver front doors, has to be for a SEDAN, which this is. It's the vertical rubber piece the window slides up/down along. Not sure how it happened, but the front guides for mine are both gone. I'll also take the rear if they're still usable on this car. Need NOT be mint/perfect, just usable. MANY THANKS.
Sent you a PM.

looking for the front right and left side kick panels under the dash, are they in good shape? Thanks in advance.

Looking for the drivers door 4 gang electric window switch if it is electric optioned. Electric seat motor would be amazing.

If you sell a car in the states (or if you junk a car), don't you keep the license plate? Here in Ontario, the license plate is not transferable, only between immediate family or spouse is the plate transferable. If that was my custom plate (65 Newport) I'd be keeping it.

Back