Parting out a 1973 Monaco

kyle340

Reaction score
Well I finally broke down and re-bought the car, I bought it in august, and backed out a little later, the daughter handling the estate called me the first of the week wanting me to get the car, so here she is. 73 monaco 4-door 400 car, extremely rough. Let me know anything you might need and I'll try and help you, I work a regular job so I'm busy through the week and the car is not at my house, so I can get pics of anything needed on most weekends. Thanks
IMG_20201205_172457415.jpg
IMG_20201205_172555396.jpg
IMG_20201205_172620397.jpg
IMG_20201205_172628642.jpg
IMG_20201205_172510627.jpg

Hey Kyle,
Once you are done moving it, someone here will assuredly want to grab the Disc Brake Set Up... 100 % completely....
Save Power Brake Booster, Brackets, Spindles, Rotors, All Brackets & Hardware, etc., etc. --- and it
Will be someone's " Disc Brake Conversion " .....
Always coveted and Wanted on this site.....
Happy Holidays, Yours, Craig.......

Hi Kyle I'm interested in a few things...

Headlight motor

Grill

Windshield washer bottle

Maybe a couple pics of each and PM a price...thanks!

Paul

@BLIMP beat me to the washer bottle, so I’ll only ask for a photo posting of the tag.

Edit: Thank you for posting it! The SBD (aka birthday) of DH41M3F182645 is tomorrow, Dec 7. She’ll be 48.

Last edited:
Dash pad looks like there are no cracks? If so...remarkable.

Pm me when you’re ready to part with the disc brake parts. Thanks.

Here is a pic of the grill and headlight motor, washer bottle is junk. Dash pad has one crack on the side by the instrument cluster.

Ok great, I'm still interested in the 3 parts I mentioned, even the damaged bottle. Does the headlight motor spin by hand with the knob, and/or could you possibly test it's operation by running 12 volts to it?

Any chance the trunk floor drop downs aren't toast (rusted bad) thanks, Dave

looking for driver side front brake caliper bracket for my 1969 dodge polara 500 convertible g code

Sold it whole guys. Thanks. Mods I couldn't see a sold button like on the other threads, feel free to delete the add.
Kyle, glad you managed to sell the car whole. If that's OK with you, much better to leave this thread on here as opposed to deleting it, because one always learns from all the information posted -- now or, for new members, later. Your call of course.

Last edited:
Should have a 630 casting 400 as well, someone probably got a deal

Back