Parts sources?

mag162

Reaction score
Im new to the Cbody game and have made a deal for a 67 Fury III Wagon 383 2Bl AC car.
Looked at her yesterday. She runs well.
I would like to change out the Carpet and possibly look into replacing the rear hatch.
Any ideas for sources?

I've been very happy with the carpet I bought from these guys: Trim Parts

One tip... Use a soldering iron to make any holes you need.

These guys give some good tips. You just have to fast forward through the first few minutes of nonsense.

One other thing... Do the finish trim on the sides after you've bolted in the seats

Im new to the Cbody game and have made a deal for a 67 Fury III Wagon 383 2Bl AC car.
Looked at her yesterday. She runs well.
I would like to change out the Carpet and possibly look into replacing the rear hatch.
Any ideas for sources?

Since you are new to the board you are not aware that very soon an animated response will appear that says "This thread is useless without pics." Pics and stories, sir. Pics and stories.

IMG_0035.JPG
Supposed to pick up the car on Monday. I know from my interweb travels that threads without pics are worthless

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

nice looking wagon> I have a 68 Plymouth Sport Suburban wagon same basic body style as the 67. I replaced my rusted out tailgate a few years ago. I purchased a replacement from Moores Salvage in South Dakota 605-484-4751 it was totally rustfree . we had to swap out the manual window to the electric from my car then scuff and paint it. they charged like $120.00 for truck shipping to a freight dock(had a friend that worked at a warehouse) .another source would be CT'S Auto Ranch in Denton,Tx 940-482-3007 they both have websites were you can check their inventory. both places are great to deal with I got all my disk brake conversion parts from CT's

nice looking wagon> I have a 68 Plymouth Sport Suburban wagon same basic body style as the 67. I replaced my rusted out tailgate a few years ago. I purchased a replacement from Moores Salvage in South Dakota 605-484-4751 it was totally rustfree . we had to swap out the manual window to the electric from my car then scuff and paint it. they charged like $120.00 for truck shipping to a freight dock(had a friend that worked at a warehouse) .another source would be CT'S Auto Ranch in Denton,Tx 940-482-3007 they both have websites were you can check their inventory. both places are great to deal with I got all my disk brake conversion parts from CT's
So a 68 rear wagon hatch will swap
With 67 then?

I believe so. check with either source I listed as they can confirm for you. the difference is in the models the Sport Suburban & the Custom Suburban has taillights in the tailgate were as the Suburban does not . and the tailgate trim panel between the taillights is different between Sport Suburban and Custom Suburban as the Sport Suburban is woodgrain in the center to match taillight bezels. and the Custom Suburban is argent painted . the nameplate in the center of the trim panel can be switched as its held on by clips. hope this info helps you. from your pics your car appears to be a Suburban correct me if I am wrong.

Back