Pearl white interior paint

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Some time ago there was a discussion about white pearl interior panels and who supplied materials to refinish them. My search didn't turn up the thread. Anyone remember this?

If you're lookin for the color, I believe it's SEM's Super White if you're going to do some shootin. What is it you're lookin to do? Good Luck

Some time ago there was a discussion about white pearl interior panels and who supplied materials to refinish them. My search didn't turn up the thread. Anyone remember this?
I remember the discussion, but not who was doing it.

Will: I acquired my Pearl White interior paint from these people:

KOLOR KORRECT
732-846-1044
kolorkorrect.com

Very happy with the results. I used their custom-mixed paint to re-do the panels surrounding the back seat in my convertible. They also have paint that they provide in a rattle can, if that is what you need for your dash, etc. These people were recommended to me by Legendary Interiors.

Rip

If you're lookin for the color, I believe it's SEM's Super White if you're going to do some shootin. What is it you're lookin to do? Good Luck

My 67 Polora is going into the shop to have the new top installed. I thought it would be a good time to freshen up the rear interior side panels and perhaps the door panels.

Thanks for the info guys, I'm on the right path now.

Back