For Sale Perfect 77 Royal Monaco interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 83563 View attachment 83564 View attachment 83565 View attachment 83566 View attachment 83567 View attachment 83568 View attachment 83569 View attachment 83570 View attachment 83571 View attachment 83572 Hey guys I've got a buddy parting out a 1 owner 77 Royal Monaco. The engine and transmission are spoken for but the interior is an 8 outta 10! Power everything, tilt telescopic column. Non smoker and is in excellent shape. The body is seriously shot!!! The hood, header panel and trunk lid are in excellent shape tho. Let me know if your interested in anything and I'll put you in touch with the owner.

Furyus67.. I'd be interested in the eight track player and the clock. Is the car still available do you know ?

wonderful! Great!!! I just hauled home a 73 Newport 4dr that could use this interior... I drove right past this place! ARGH!!!

There's a good chance it wouldn't fit right?

It should fit....

But...Dodge interior is different than Chrysler.

Trying to figure out if it was anyone on here that was interested in purchasing the entire dash from this car. I talked to Walt about it and he can't remember who it was. The interested party resides in AZ . Shipping for the dash was ridiculous 1k + o do believe. Anyway I've found a much cheaper alternative for shipping.......if anyone's is interested.

Trying to figure out if it was anyone on here that was interested in purchasing the entire dash from this car. I talked to Walt about it and he can't remember who it was. The interested party resides in AZ . Shipping for the dash was ridiculous 1k + o do believe. Anyway I've found a much cheaper alternative for shipping.......if anyone's is interested.
Yes,
I was interested in the a/c box, dash and tilt column. The shipping was a little high. I am still interested if shipping was more reasonable.
James

I called him today and informed about shipping thru fastenall. They will ship freight on trucks that aren't fully loaded at significantly lower price than ups/fedex. A friend of mine shipped a much larger package to Washington for less than 200. Hopefully he looks into that. Or maybe you could. There's a fastenall about 10 miles outside of flint.

What a knuckle head!!! I just realized I posted this in exterior parts. I've never been much for reading instructions!! My apologies! Can an admin move this thread?? Please and thanks.

next time please send me a convo with a link to the thread vs waiting for me to find it :)

wonderful! Great!!! I just hauled home a 73 Newport 4dr that could use this interior... I drove right past this place! ARGH!!!

There's a good chance it wouldn't fit right?

The interior won't work. Door parels are different and the seats are too narrow compared to a fusey...dash etc totally different.

Last edited:
The interior won't work. Door parels are different and the seats are too narrow compared to a fussey...dash etc totally different.

Dang....

I thought he was going to put the Formal Dodge interior in a Formal Chrysler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back