Personal YouTube on Covid 19 death

rkrochen

Reaction score
Hate to post things like this and I tried to stay away from these conversations but I thought I should share this with everyone. This is a series that we have been following on YouTube that we find very interesting. It’s about a young couple who run an antique/collectible business, including cars. This video explains how her father died from Covid 19 last weekend. While I am not fully convinced we should be in total shutdown just like many others but we have diligently adhered to the rules as well as social distancing. After listening to this video it opened my eyes up to a lot of things and we will be even more careful going forward.
Hopefully this helps others to protect themselves. Stay safe so we can all enjoy our families and lives going forward.

Hate to post things like this and I tried to stay away from these conversations but I thought I should share this with everyone. This is a series that we have been following on YouTube that we find very interesting. It’s about a young couple who run an antique/collectible business, including cars. This video explains how her father died from Covid 19 last weekend. While I am not fully convinced we should be in total shutdown just like many others but we have diligently adhered to the rules as well as social distancing. After listening to this video it opened my eyes up to a lot of things and we will be even more careful going forward.
Hopefully this helps others to protect themselves. Stay safe so we can all enjoy our families and lives going forward.

Thanks for posting this. It can seem kind of abstract to those of us who don’t know someone, or live in an area with very little outbreak. Locally, we had a 40 year old fire department chief die.

Very sad for sure. As it gets closer to people we can relate to more we pay attention. When it was in China no one gave a ****. I can only imagine what the Chinese government did to it's people to contain this.
I know of a few people that had it ,,even Sars antibodies last week in NYC,,and a few that have passed. Just like China,Spain,Italy,France etc...

Last edited:
Back