PHOTOS of 2nd Annual C-Body Meet at the Volo Auto Museum

Wow, very impressive. I thought this was just 4-5 guys meeting up in the parking lot! I might have to come one year. Thanks for pictures and to whomever organized it.

Wow, very impressive. I thought this was just 4-5 guys meeting up in the parking lot! I might have to come one year. Thanks for pictures and to whomever organized it.
We had more then triple the cars from the last year. I heard we are shooting for over 50 next year.

Kudos to those who kept the hoods shut, the pics are so much better that way.:poke:

Otherwise great job all of you!:thumbsup:

I heard we are shooting for over 50 next year.

@71Polara , if the momentum picks up on this show as it did from last year's inaugural event, it's likely we could reach 50 cars.

I thought this was just 4-5 guys meeting up in the parking lot! I might have to come one year. Thanks for pictures and to whomever organized it.

C, I know you're on FCBO way more than I am just by the number of posts note in your avatar. This event had been advertised here since January in the Events section and @joeychicago allowed it to listed as a sticky thread in the General section through the request of another FCBO member, @MarPar.
I wish you had known it was bigger than a parking lot deal, cause I would have liked to have met you had you had made it and to see your ride.
I can not take all the credit for the show as there were others that helped out a lot by getting the word out to other social media venues, and by letting others know by word of mouth, and for helping out on the day of the show, which made the whole event last Saturday a real success!:thankyou:

As you know, FCBO members and other people who heard about the event came from all over, as far as Indy and MN. :thumbsup:
With some luck we'll have some of you guys from the Motor City take the drive down for the 2019 show.:steering:

For all those interested, I sent the owner at Volo an email yesterday, thanking him for letting us congregate on his property, and asked if we could do it again next year. He replied he would be happy to have us back next year. So now, I guess we at least we know where the show will be for 2019.

I'd love to be able to attend a second show, whatever weekend is chosen, that made it even better.

thanks for sharing the pics !
I hope it will continue to grow !

Carsten

Thanks for the pictures. It looks like you had a pretty good showing.

I'm with Dave, where's the group photo?

I found the long lost Volo group photo...many C body veterans even showed up with their hats.:poke:
volo group pic.jpg

Back