PICTURES PLEASE

traintech55

Reaction score
It seems like we are getting a rash of members posting parts "FOR SALE" and not including a picture of the item. I am putting this out there as it is irritating to me, and quite a few of the other members on this site. So for the members who have posted things for us members to consider please read the following,
1. 90% of the members on this site are picture junkies.
2. That picture you post just might get a member to jump on your parts quickly, (it just might be what we are looking for).
3. We get a better feeling about the parts for sale.
Take the time to be considerate of the other members, and have a happy holiday.
Bill

It seems like we are getting a rash of members posting parts "FOR SALE" and not including a picture of the item. I am putting this out there as it is irritating to me, and quite a few of the other members on this site. So for the members who have posted things for us members to consider please read the following,
1. 90% of the members on this site are picture junkies.
2. That picture you post just might get a member to jump on your parts quickly, (it just might be what we are looking for).
3. We get a better feeling about the parts for sale.
Take the time to be considerate of the other members, and have a happy holiday.
Bill
Selling is somewhat of an art form. You need to capture the attention of the potential buyer immediately. By putting pics and any pertinent info in they know right away what you are selling. If you don’t put this in they will just pass it over and you risk the potential to lose their interest. Don’t make it difficult for them to get interested.

Selling is somewhat of an art form. You need to capture the attention of the potential buyer immediately.

Like this?

sell_car_parts_35.jpg

And the disclaimer,

sell_car_parts_05.jpg

Back