SOLD **PIN TYPE" Caliper Mounts For The 11 3/4 " Inch Rotors For A B E Body Cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Contact seller
Yes, I know this is a C body site, but members also tend to have more than one body style of car in their driveway, so i will advertise these here, also.

These are a pair of the hard to find "PIN TYPE" caliper mounts that are required when doing a disc brake upgrade to the 11 3/4 inch rotor on A, B, E, body automobiles.

These mounts are used accordingly with the "pin type" calipers on 1970 to 1974 Barracuda's and Challenger's, and also 1970 to 1972 B body cars, such as Charger's, Satellite's, Roadrunner's, GTX. Or any car that you want to use pin type calipers with the larger 11 3/4 inch rotor.

These mounts were removed from 1978, and 1979 Cordoba, donor cars, so i am fully aware what vehicles they fit, and what they came off of.

$295.00 for the mounts, $20.00 for the mailing to your zip code, with a signature delivery for the package.
Price is a whole lot better than the $395.00, reproductions are being advertised at.

I have two pairs of them, as you can see, and the $295.00 price is for a pair of them, to avoid any type pf confusion.

They have all been scrubbed clean in the solvent tank, soaked out in a 5 gallon pail of Evaporust, to bring them back to bare metal condition, and then painted up with high heat paint.

Factory style, original mount bolts to the spindle, included.

No Trades, offers, that's the price. Serious buyers, send me a pm, then i will give you the rest of my information.

Payment will be thru Pay Pal.

Jim V.

Caliper Mounts & Calipers 002 (Small).JPG

Caliper Mounts & Calipers 002 (Small).JPG

Caliper Mounts & Calipers 003 (Small).JPG

Caliper Mounts & Calipers 004 (Small).JPG

Caliper Mounts & Calipers 005 (Small).JPG

Caliper Mounts & Calipers 006 (Small).JPG

Caliper Mounts & Calipers 008 (Small).JPG

Caliper Mounts & Calipers 009 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Status