Plasti Dipping My 300 Tonight

Oy vey he's fugging up The Survivor already.
He's going to be the death of me yet!
Nick, my son. Where are you. Come. I need you now.

Posted via Topify on Android

Oy vey he's fugging up The Survivor already.
He's going to be the death of me yet!
Nick, my son. Where are you. Come. I need you now.

Posted via Topify on Android

I thought the same thing. Oh well, it's his car. He can do with it as he pleases. Maybe the poor pics are a blessing in disguise.

I'm pretty sure the tint Windows comment was meant ironic.

Last edited:
How is he flucking up a survivor? Admittedly though Ross, I'd hate to see the windows tinted on it...

i thought this car was painted and not it's original color. So how is that a survivor if that's true?

Original paint on this one, well most of it anyway.

i thought this car was painted and not it's original color. So how is that a survivor if that's true?

You're Messing up Ross' car collection; the red Monaco is supposed to have had an old repaint, the 300 just the Hood IIRC, but that happens all the time. ......

Then we have two Imperials I think and the dipped "What Polara ?" according to Commando. I'm not counting the newer stuff.

and the dipped "What Polara ?" according to Commando.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif
rofl.gif

My insinuation was more in line with your ability to take decent pictures lacks. I'm not the only one who's commented on this. I'm not bashing, the proof is in the pudding.
Who really gives a ****?
Oh well, it's his car. He can do with it as he pleases.
Thank you.

Looks like shes going downhill fast....... :tearyeyed:
I think my sway bars might be sagging?
I'm pretty sure the tint Windows comment was meant ironic.
Nope, the windows are definitely getting blacked out & I'm not just rattling cages.

Hood & driver side quarter both have not-so-great paint.
This year at the nats they had a restored car in the survivor tent straight across from Ross.
Right across from my painted Monaco.

Can I have the Mopar rubber mats then, I'd like to kneel on them to pray in the morning. :)

So Ross.......what's getting dipped next?

Air cleaner assembly and valve covers?

No reason to, the hoods are supposed to stay down on these cars unless you're actually working on them.

Back