Please identify this car

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
993825_644347725627520_349573135_n.jpg

She definitely steels the show in that pic!

Her name is...whatever you want it to be.

The car's name is Chrysler.

You know what's funny is that she is close to 70 now, assuming she was 22 - 25 years old when she did the photo shoot!

Looking at the script on the quarter panel thats on chrysler 300's right?, guys, guys, the car, look at the car, sheesh.

Looking at the script on the quarter panel thats on chrysler 300's right?, guys, guys, the car, look at the car, sheesh.

While I can't tell the year like Mr C, it definitely says Imperial on the quarter, and the crest on the C-pillar is another giveaway. Maybe Ross can make his version of this picture soon.

Her name is...whatever you want it to be.

The car's name is Chrysler.

You know what's funny is that she is close to 70 now, assuming she was 22 - 25 years old when she did the photo shoot!

That's OK, we still look at the world through our 20 year old eyes.

Look at the outside passenger mirror. It is square not round, meaning it is a 71 Imperial as the square mirrors were introduced in 1971.

I have seen this photo hundreds of times... So, when tas it taken? I never had the feeling it was 70s vintage

I'm damn sure it isn't. The whole feel is missing plus the suitcase and the nails just don't seem to be right for these years.

Back