Police Bumper Guards

Walter Joy

Reaction score
So I stumbled across this on Facebook earlier and now I am curious. The white Polara is the car in question with what looks like oversized bumper guards/bumperettes on it (I’m guessing to act as a push guard?). Never seen them before on any other Polara I could find (all I can find are the ones I have on Delmae), however it looks like the Fury has them (also a cop car). I know the gods on this page can enlighten me on exactly what they are and quite possibly add them to Delmae.
FF13EE0D-7DDE-425B-839D-E36A1D1A49BE.jpeg
B50DED94-5AFF-4885-A41B-611DE6967B16.jpeg
F4CBC64F-896B-4ABB-837D-CEDB97B16ED2.jpeg

I may have a set or similar still in the box. I don't want them or need them .
So what’s the actual answer? Are they Fury ones? Are they Polara ones? Are they cop car only? I’ve found nothing about them

since that's "our" polara in post #1, and since I don't have spares, possible to talk you out these at a fair price Dave?
Were they with the car when you got it? I wasn’t sure if you were still active on here but I’m glad to have your input now!

Were they with the car when you got it? I wasn’t sure if you were still active on here but I’m glad to have your input now!
hey chief. on the car when it was retired (i have a pic of that). i would believe it came from factory with 'em though i cannot even remotely confirm that.

yeah im still hangin' around FCBO going into year 7 ... making a post here and there and trying to stay outta trouble :D

hey chief. on the car when it was retired (i have a pic of that). i would believe it came from factory with 'em though i cannot even remotely confirm that.

yeah im still hangin' around FCBO going into year 7 ... making a post here and there and trying to stay outta trouble :D
Awesome! Thank you for the input! I’m one of the young guns on the page so I’m still learning. If you’re over on Facebook, check out 1970-1971 Dodge Polaras and Monacos, a little sanctuary for these cars.

Back