For Sale Police car Revell Yodel model kits - $125 (Longmont)

Status
Not open for further replies.

68PK21 440.6bbl

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE!!!... Some model kits I saw recently, don't know if they be a repeat I'm too tuckered out to do a search. We'll just do the Mopar pics.

Police car Revell Yodel model kits - collectibles - by owner - sale

00F0F_973gXVTkuNk_1200x900.jpg

00J0J_eiJnxnrFIv4_1200x900.jpg

00q0q_amq9SPbnNYd_1200x900.jpg

00V0V_b5vOWpLzbdx_1200x900.jpg

Up for sale: 4 police car model car kits. Prefer to sell the as a set, will separate for the right money.

First kit from 1993. 1:25 scale. Chevy Caprice "2 in 1" Revell Snap Tite kit. Top box art work shows a taxi, includes parts and decals to make the Caprice a Fire Chief's car. Easily adaptable to police car, just needs the right paint job. And decals. No decals for police car, but if you look online, you can come up with them. Box has never been opened, cellophane is split, original store price sticker is still on it.

Second kit from 1993. 1:25 scale. Chevy Caprice Police Car, Revell Snap Tite kit. Comes with electronic emergency lights and siren sound. Generic decals and equipment. Look online and you can get decals for your choice of departments. Box has never been opened. Cellophane still intact.

Third kit is from Japan, Yodel model company. 1:24 scale model; kit. Couldn't find a year on the box. Google images shows it to be a 1977-1978 vintage Dodge Monaco. Body is molded in yellow color, has decals for NY, NJ port authority. All other parts in black, or chrome plated. Planned to build this, just couldn't bring myself to paint it. My Dad drove one of these back in the day, but it was a white state patrol car. On the negative side, the Japanese don't usually have an opening hood and engine on their car models. This is no exception. The kit is complete, was not wrapped in cellophane. Plastic bag inside is sealed. All parts are in the box.

Fourth kit is again a Japanese model car kit from Yodel. 1:24 scale. Couldn't find a year on the box. Google images shows this as 1977/1978 Plymouth Fury. Body is molded in accurate medium blue, the top has been painted white. All other parts are molded in black, or chrome plated. All lights and NYPD decals included. the short coming is, the model does not have opening hood or display engine. On the plus side, it is motorized, electric motor. All parts are in the box, the inner plastic bag is sealed.

If you want more images, I can text them to you.
If you are interested, please send me a text. If you call and I don't pick up, it's because I don't answer my phone if I don't recognized the number, feel free to leave a message if I don't pick up. I work days and don't have internet access at work. Don't make an offer with out looking at them first. Pick up in Longmont or Boulder. I will not deliver further. May consider shipping. I prefer to sell all 4 kits at the same time, but would consider separating, individual kits will be priced at $40.00 each

post id: 7104896105
posted: 2020-04-07 13:45

Oh I forgot to ad this one into the post, different seller, only one Mopar. (not a cop car)
I take it that the JO-HAN models are popular, but a little past my time with models.

car model car kt - collectibles - by owner - sale

00S0S_jMeFflmeyhj_1200x900.jpg

00t0t_6oVe7hCjIvP_1200x900.jpg

Rockin Rods La Bamba Ritchie Valens 1958 T-Bird Model Kit. 1/24 scale in original box, ready to assemble
Knight Rider from the television show by MPC 1/25 scale model in original box
Cruisin USA by Barris 65 Prix Low rider 1/25 scale plastic kit in original box by AMT
Plymouth Fury 1963 Hard top customizing kit 1/25 scale by JO-HAN

post id: 7089010285
posted: 2020-03-07 10:21
updated: 2020-04-08 15:59

Again, see the Craigslist ad's for contact information as stated before these are NOT MINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back