WANTED Poly 318 Custom Valve Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said in the other thread the stockers look cool, I would just chrome them if you want some going.

WOW....expensive is right! thaaaanx guys! Im new on here ....... just got a nice 67 Monaco 500 ...... pics soon!

I was thinking of dropping a 440 in her. My hesitation is that the 318 is a brand new rebuild. Are the 440 Magnum badges available anywhere for the Monaco? .... thnx again so much for your help guys!

Wrinkle paint

If you like the black wrinkle look. Try that. Clean them good. Paint. Let dry a long time. They even make some cool decals for those polys. I like the wrinkle paint best

image.jpg

Those Cppa covers are nice indeed, but save your coin for an old Offy 4 bbl aluminum intake & an Eddy 500 carb & heat shield. You will have plenty of bling , some go power & all on the cheap.

Bob any changes to the satellite this winter I am of course way behind where I wanted to be by this time, still hoping to make the Chrysler event at my local track in end of June.

Yea I put lowering blocks on it & took out the short leaf on each side. Car sits way lower & my thinking was it would put weight back on the rear better. Took it to a TNT a few weeks ago & no burn out had 3 straight 1.89 60 fts. Car ran 8.59, 8.59,8.58 so I think I have it hooking again. I like the no burn out part. We have 2 MOPAR events coming up. I doubt I will race in either of them. Here is a pic of it lowered

image.jpg

Yea I put lowering blocks on it & took out the short leaf on each side. Car sits way lower & my thinking was it would put weight back on the rear better. Took it to a TNT a few weeks ago & no burn out had 3 straight 1.89 60 fts. Car ran 8.59, 8.59,8.58 so I think I have it hooking again. I like the no burn out part. We have 2 MOPAR events coming up. I doubt I will race in either of them. Here is a pic of it lowered

Good job Bob !!

No my 69, Barracuda 440 manual reverse 727 with 4.10s out back. I have to get it down off the lift now that the weather is warming I can finish up the block sanding and get it into paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back