Possible new homestead

Good luck with your move. We had a houseful of stuff and a month or so later my container arrived from Australia with another 40 boxes but eventually everything found a home.

Worth it in the end to own your own home.

How did your neighbors take the news of your leaving....

Havn’t said a word. The little old lady next door is sad to see us go. Feel bad for her, as she just lost her husband of 50 years this past February. She enjoyed seeing the transformations of the cars actually.

Other then a few nosey kids seeing the garage packed up, no word. Im sure they are not big on me, just as I them.

Block party next weekend.

I can inly imagine! But the “fun” house is leaving, so idk.....

We went over for one final view tonight before closing tomorrow. Talked with the sellers for a bit. They offered we could bring stuff over, as it is supposed to rain tomorrow. Was real nice of them! Ofcoarse I took em up on it!

The spoiled brats get to enjoy their new home before we do! HA!

97602A73-3785-4492-ADB4-898712E41580.jpeg
C9210ACF-C237-470F-B1E7-D6D05E974A8E.jpeg
FD20D9EA-D329-49C3-9846-4452B38DBD0E.jpeg

We went over for one final view tonight before closing tomorrow. Talked with the sellers for a bit. They offered we could bring stuff over, as it is supposed to rain tomorrow. Was real nice of them! Ofcoarse I took em up on it!

The spoiled brats get to enjoy their new home before we do! HA!

View attachment 176583 View attachment 176584 View attachment 176585
Well shucks... I guess you don't need my trailer... that frees up Saturday for work around the house here... it's a phone call away if you ever do need it.

I think you may have gotten the cars too comfortable too soon... they'll have to move out for the lift installation. :poke:

BTW... You Suck!... big garage:mad:too many cars :realcrazy: just as many of us would like things to be... :thumbsup:

Well shucks... I guess you don't need my trailer... that frees up Saturday for work around the house here... it's a phone call away if you ever do need it.

I think you may have gotten the cars too comfortable too soon... they'll have to move out for the lift installation. :poke:

BTW... You Suck!... big garage:mad:too many cars :realcrazy: just as many of us would like things to be... :thumbsup:

I appreciate it Jeff, but figured it much easier with the one right there at work. Hopefully won’t need one after this weekend...

Lift will be VERY nice! Do want to get one in the future.

Thank you!! :)

And undamaged after Irma. Good sign. :thumbsup:

The seller was telling me the shop is rated for 180mph winds. Sounds good! Hopefully this is true. All we gotta wory about then, would be one of the trees falling on it...

I went and got some goodies for the shop this morning. Some car dollys for the Newport. Planning on storing it sideways along the back wall for now. That way the D300 can get in there easily as well. Also finally got a welder cart. Should have room for it now. Also had to get a couple little things for the tool box while there. Its like walmart, go in for one thing, come out $200 later lol.

Other then that, the fun has begun.

C91FCFA0-C310-4A1D-B2F3-7D6A1495380B.jpeg
4E83DE17-4F04-4DFA-85CB-7876955FDAE6.jpeg

Zac you should show off that Newport before you push it against the wall. It's a beauty. Love that 2 dr model.

Some car dollys for the Newport.

Let us know how those work out with the Newport.

I have some for my Barracuda and they work great, but I didn't know if they will be OK with a C-Body on them.

Congrats. Great Thing to have the old cars together in one spot where you live and under a Roof. Just hope you find more time than me at the Moment to have something done on the cars, since we got the home I just seem to never get around as "restoring" the home takes a lot of time.

Closing went good. Been busy. Ofcoarse its rained all afternoon. Only took the trailer the one time. But made several trips with my truck, and a tarp. We ended up buying most of the furniture in the house. So we already have a bed here. Made sure to bring the essentials, and we are officially moved in. Obviously still have a lot to move, but are staying here now. I bought a new entertainment center last week, and just finished building it. Not bad for a cheap one, and goes with the house.

Ohh, also we have success! Got the 40’ of truck and trailer through the gate just fine!

99.5% of the garage is moved over. Just have the air compressor to grab.

1C20EBF2-AD3F-4726-A7E2-6F714DAC46A3.jpeg
4380A6E1-DC37-4032-BD45-38657FF0C3A0.jpeg
727BE85B-3CC9-4558-A0F0-E4DEC1347D04.jpeg

Back