Post your ride

2 new additions? I was wondering when I was going to see the ‘69....

I've had the 69 300 for a few years now. The 69 Imp is the only new addition, lately. I do small quick projects to it as I can. De-clutter and shop renovations have soaked up summer.

Well since we are posting non c body stuff.
IMG_20190907_132429.jpg
IMG_20190907_132519.jpg

Post deer kill on left front fender of the Charger.

[QUOTE="70bigblockdodge, post: 788782, member: 1739"
Post deer kill on left front fender of the Charger.[/QUOTE]

Wait now, the nicest fender you have on the car now has a dent in it from a deer??

[QUOTE="70bigblockdodge, post: 788782, member: 1739"
Post deer kill on left front fender of the Charger.

Wait now, the nicest fender you have on the car now has a dent in it from a deer??[/QUOTE]
Actually the right fender is the nice one. I have never been able to find a good left so I made a 68 out of a rotted 69 with the hood bumper post area basically gone. In 68 the hood bumper post screws into a reinforced area on the corner of rad support and fender apron. There is a lot of metal work in that fender, and the dent is easily dollied back out. The whole clip needs a paint job because if you ever saw it in person there are some terrible runs on both fenders from my rush job 2 years ago, not to mention the different colors.

Wait now, the nicest fender you have on the car now has a dent in it from a deer??
Actually the right fender is the nice one. I have never been able to find a good left so I made a 68 out of a rotted 69 with the hood bumper post area basically gone. In 68 the hood bumper post screws into a reinforced area on the corner of rad support and fender apron. There is a lot of metal work in that fender, and the dent is easily dollied back out. The whole clip needs a paint job because if you ever saw it in person there are some terrible runs on both fenders from my rush job 2 years ago, not to mention the different colors.[/QUOTE]
Regardless, it still looks awesome. Love the '68 Charger design.

He could park his truck under that porch. Very cool but I get nightmares about painting it.;)

Looks like the pics from my previous post are gone, so here's my '70 300 and my '65 Formula S Barracuda.

KxfG6Jm.jpg

X47MecG.jpg

lNFpw9u.jpg

Daily drivers. '10 Mercury Grand Marquis and '10 Ranger

85UxgYz.jpg

rLfoRjx.jpg

Back