Power seat switches

jmustian

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have friends in Canada that manufacture mopar parts. Currently i have him looking at my power seat switches for my 69 300. If he gets enough interest he will design and produce new switches for us. Since the design and manufacture has a large cost, he cant proceed without the chance of selling them.

Mine is a toggle in the middle with up and down switches on each side.
He does exceptional work including dash decals and circuit boards.

Give him a shout at Welcome - Premium Dash Decals by Mr.Heaterbox

hope he gets enough people needing switches to start building them. I promise his work is better than factory

Does he need an old switch to copy? I have one I need to replace, would probably do both sides if the price was reasonable.

No. I sent them 3 switches. 2 hes trying to fix for me and one he can have. He also has a NOS to study. He could produce new better switches but without lots of request, it cost a lot.

The tough switch to find is for 69/70 fuselage with buckets. I've paid good $$ for an NOS switch.

Here's one for reference. The switch is the same, it's the housing and mount that makes it hard to find.

image-jpeg.jpg

One of @Trace 300 Hurst 's
img_2913-jpg.jpg

Put me down for several of them............................. anything he would do would have to be longer lasting than the factory junk.

The tough switch to find is for 69/70 fuselage with buckets. I've paid good $$ for an NOS switch.

Here's one for reference. The switch is the same, it's the housing and mount that makes it hard to find.

View attachment 577338

One of @Trace 300 Hurst 's
View attachment 577339
Thats what i have and the one he will make if he gets enough request. Go to his site and let him know. If he gets enough request, theyll start producing them. I got a dash circuit board and they make them. The qualty was 10 times the factory part.

Thats what i have and the one he will make if he gets enough request. Go to his site and let him know. If he gets enough request, theyll start producing them. I got a dash circuit board and they make them. The qualty was 10 times the factory part.

I also bought a few circuit boards from them and they are indeed far better quality than the originals that usually by now have pins broken loose on them. I also use new solid state limiters on all my restorations going forward and no longer need the noise suppressors as a result as well since there are no limiter points opening and closing any more to interfere with radio reception.

He also sells on Ebay .............................. Premium Dash Decals | Mr.Heaterbox | eBay Stores

Last edited:
Put me down for several of them............................. anything he would do would have to be longer lasting than the factory junk.
Go to his site and write him. The more request he gets the sooner he can justify creating new ones. I know the quality of his work is 10 times the original. Welcome - Premium Dash Decals by Mr.Heaterbox
He owns several companies all at this address. The do interior restorations and radios and mrheaterbox.com has all your heat ac parts

Go to his site and write him. The more request he gets the sooner he can justify creating new ones. I know the quality of his work is 10 times the original. Welcome - Premium Dash Decals by Mr.Heaterbox
He owns several companies all at this address. The do interior restorations and radios and mrheaterbox.com has all your heat ac parts
I tried to send him an email that I would be up for purchasing 3 of them to be incorporated into my switches. It wouldn't go through so I will just call him on Monday. I like supporting guys like this who are willing to help us out. I really like his printed circuit boards and was very surprised when I found out that he even made them at all and they are really super quality - I was really impressed at how much better his are than the original ones.

Thanks, but I already have the two i need. I had @Devinism rebuild one. I'm not going to be one of those guys that say "you need to build them" and not be a customer. I'll always toss my 2 cents in though for

I do think he could sell a few... I don't know as there would be enough call to tool up for that switch with the big metal housing. What he could do is build a generic switch that would fit in the old housing. I believe that is basically how they were built to begin with... Same switch across the board with just a different housing.

I think hes gonna create them anyway. Not positive. I told him id take 2. Theyre gonna be black switches but i got chrome housing, so i dont care.

I think hes gonna create them anyway. Not positive. I told him id take 2. Theyre gonna be black switches but i got chrome housing, so i dont care.
I really think the switches will fit the different housings.

This is a switch I sold a little while ago. This is for a bench seat. I didn't mess with trying to strip the switch out of the housing for my switch.

So, if he can figure it out.... and just make a switch that fits all, he'd be on the right track. (IMHO)

ufwfhzk-jpg.jpg

xoshuqz-jpg.jpg

Back