Power window motors

Droptop 500

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am currently looking for a place that can rebuild my power window motors. I prefer not to ship clear across the country if possible (afraid of shipper losing them) I have been on google to see whats out there but besides shipping it out there is not much available to me here in the flatlands. also open to purchasing ones that are already rebuilt but not sure what other models/years will interchange with my car. thanks in advance for any/all help I have a 68 dodge polara convertible

They can be swapped out.

Thanks for the info and if they will work I found that we sell these motors where I work as I work part time at a national auto parts store and with my employee discount its even cheaper than ebay. thanks again

I'm not sure about c-bodies, but watch out on convertibles with power windows. In many convertibles, the REAR power window motors are unique (for clearance)

Last edited:
Thanks for the info and if they will work I found that we sell these motors where I work as I work part time at a national auto parts store and with my employee discount its even cheaper than ebay. thanks again
Oh ya?? So! That means we all get friends and family discounts?? Lol

I'm not sure about c-bodies, but what out on convertibles with power windows. In many convertibles, the REAR power window motors are unique (for clearance)
In my 69 sport fury convertible ( c body ) I know without a doubt that the rear electric window motors are identical to the front. I have replaced all of my window motors a couple of times. I have several spare motors that I keep on a back shelf just in case. Chrysler used the same motors for many years on many models, the last set I got was out of a 77 New Yorker 4 door . You made need to swap out the mounting brackets but that’s easy to do.

Last edited:
Back