pre 65 option codes/dealer order forms/ broadcast sheet

marko

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
anyone have a source for pre 1967 option codes ?
im looking for the 2 digit alpha numeric option codes that were used on imperials up to 66.
alpha above, numeric below
it might help if i could find a dealer order form or could see a broadcast sheet, preferably 1964 so i can see how they correspond to the 3 digit codes used on other mopars.
tx,
mark

20180526_002849.jpg

Last edited:
cool, thanks john !
some of us 64 imperial owners are trying to come up with a complete option code list for the options stamped on the body tag
mark

20180526_002849.jpg

'65 Formula S Barracuda built in California for comparison

cJ3gl0F.jpg

I don't know if Chrysler Historical is still offering their services or not. I have a break down from them for my car and a copy of the punch card.

chrysler historical does still offer a photocopy of the punched out ibm data card but no longer offer the decode info unfortunately....

Soooo I found the same info as Big John but it didn't show the code AB52 which Matt's has for a 413V8 as well as several other of his codes on what is a very well optioned car by the looks of it. Strange how it seems to be unavailable for these years.

Here's something I just found in Hamtramck Historical. Not specifically Imperial, but '64 Chrysler instead. Possibly helpful?

CHRYSLER__64_Chrysler_Order_Codes_0004.jpg

CHRYSLER__64_Chrysler_Order_Codes_0005.jpg

Last edited:
Back