Profit Auto Interiors. Anyone used them for parts? 68 Fasttop Vinyl

Just buy direct from Legendary.

Agree. When you find the manufacturer for what they sell, some of which might not be in their actual stock, "things" can be better. NOT to advocate going around them if they are where you're going to get the installation done, though. Let THEM stand behind the installation, if they are going to do the installation plus the basic product they installed.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

It's a Legendary piece, so it should be good. Does it beat the price of buying it directly from Legendary?

Check pricing with Dante's as he is usually less than Legendary for Legendary brand products.

Check pricing with Dante's as he is usually less than Legendary for Legendary brand products.
Yea, Dante's is usually pretty good on Legendary pricing too. I've bought stuff from them and been happy.

Here is the price breakdown for what seems to be the exact same part number
Legend = 358.70
Dantes = 334.99
Pro Fit = 269.95

Guess I will call them tomorrow and see what shipping is for each.

Are you installing it or having a shop do it?
Maybe the installers can get you a better price? Some of these guys get pissed when you "bring your own eggs to the restaurant." If you get my meaning.

I plan on installing it myself. Have moderate knowledge of the process but a guy who worked at a local shop is coming over to supervise, lol

Stay away from pro/fit. After waiting for more then 3 months for just a very simple product with very bad and short email response, bad customer service, unpolite answers and false promises, i had to open a dispute with paypal to get my money back. I will never buy from them again, ever!

Back