PS23K8D191537 04/09/1968 W. H. Humphreys

saylor

Reaction score
ladies and gentlemen, we have found Mr. W. H. Humphreys car.
20170716_101216.jpg

It is from Pacific Palisades Cali.

This thread makes my day. I'm relieved to hear you are happy with it.
In fact, you are making me miss it more.

Now if I could find a 300C in that condition it would make my year. (I had a black one for a few years in the 70s).

its pretty untouched, ill give you that for sure :)

me and my homeboy got moss on us from underneath somewhere - laughed so hard WTH this car has moss lol. i bet its already dead by now in this good ol TX heat. trunk (boot) lid has a stiff hitch when trying to open it needs some love. got the hood (bonnet) latch going beautifully. body panel lines line up nice. frame rails and crossmembers and stuff not all smashed out from 1000 jacks.

i taped the broken front windshield with irontape duck tape stuff layered like roof shingle.. its gonna be a bit before i get around to dealing with that, and that will help protect the interior. ill get a visor shade thing for the back window.

i have to swap it around in the driveway 1 more time to back where the white one is now, but i have to get some help to accomplish that so maybe next weekend. my driveway is slanted and i will squash myself and we try not to die over here.

i hope to get the ATF into the cylinders tomorrow night so they can soak a little bit this week before we try to make this motor roll over next weekend.

- saylor

Back