Psyco Killer...

Hopefully her next photo will be in about 30 years...

When she goes from County Jail hopefully into the State Prison system they get mug shots done every transfer.

(edit) hold on I'll see if she has a history...

Nothing showing for her @ Florida Arrests and Inmate Search

But many for a David Welk in several Counties, Husband or Brother?

David Welk is about 5 years older, gets around the west coast of Florida with a variety of charges via the usual route, Drugs>Domestic Battery>Prob Violation

Don't know if he's connected to her, out of Youngstown Ohio.

Last edited:
Most penal systems take new ones about every 5 years, we should get to see 5-6 new ones.

Dave
When she goes from County Jail hopefully into the State Prison system they get mug shots done every transfer.

(edit) hold on I'll see if she has a history...
I wonder if she'll still be smiling...

Hopefully this will be her cell mate.
1077f343eeccc490ff6f196043892cb3.jpg

Part of the intake process is a new mug shot. Some inmates are transferred a lot because of various issues, threats against themselves, to staff etc. Model prisoners might stay at the same institution for most of their sentence. Guidelines for changes in appearance due to aging, physical scars, different hair profiles etc., then apply. Most standard SOP would suggest a 5 year interval between shots.

Dave

If this happened in Canada with the advice of a decent lawyer she would choose trial by judge. The judge will buy the argument that she is unable to take responsibility for her behaviour being a victim of systemic abuse/discrimination in our patriarchal society. Therefore her alcoholism/drug dependency will viewed as a disability resulting in a need for accommodation through a state sponsored program and of course a reduced sentence.

I need to become a judge...

Back