Quarter Window Rollers

dart4forte

Reaction score
Working on the quarter windows on my 65 300 Vert. Need new quarter window rollers. Anyone know if B Body rollers will work?

Do you have a picture?

There are at least two maybe three different rollers in that mechanism.

IMG_0635.JPG

This a pic of a 65 Monaco drivers side quarter window.
The guide roller shown in post #4 is the front upper guide roller. The lower front guide roller is the broken one on the left. It has a roller that engages a slot in the regulator. I belief these are "C" body only and hard to find. Also, the broken roller with the square slide block is unique to "C"s.
Call a scrap yard or Murray Park.

I beleve the 65 "C" three roller guide has a swivel on the 3rd roller post.

View attachment 141603
This a pic of a 65 Monaco drivers side quarter window.
The guide roller shown in post #4 is the front upper guide roller. The lower front guide roller is the broken one on the left. It has a roller that engages a slot in the regulator. I belief these are "C" body only and hard to find. Also, the broken roller with the square slide block is unique to "C"s.
Call a scrap yard or Murray Park.

This is what I have. The main roller broke. I have some miscellaneous rollers I can use

20170907_114607_resized.jpg

I am new to your forum and I work for Southwest Reproductions in Arizona. We manufacture muscle car parts and we have made all the rollers /roller kits for the A, B & E Body. We are looking for ALL roller and clip samples that are necessary for the 65-66 Fury 2dr Hdtp Door and quarter windows. Please contact via the forum, email me at [email protected] or call 623-975-2738

Back