Quarter window slide part

Matt62

Reaction score
This part has been broken on my 1965 Dodge Monaco. Any reproduction or clue to find a used on ?
IMAG0541.jpg
IMAG0542.jpg
IMAG0543.jpg
IMAG0544.jpg
IMAG0545.jpg

Hi, my brother and I run Southwest Reproductions, Inc and we have been manufacturing muscle car parts since 1988. We are the company that has made all of the window rollers for the Mopar and GM cars. We are venturing into the C Body market as we have been receiving calls regarding the rollers and our first project is the quarter windows on the 65-66 Fury & Polara hdtp. The square part of that roller always breaks and was made too thin so we want to replace it with a round roller that would hold up longer. Would you be interested in being part of the test bed for this kit? The picture has the contents of the kit. Give us a call for questions and we can get your address to ship the kit to you at no charge. Phone is 623-975-2738 ask for Mark or Michael or email is [email protected]

280147-1.jpg

Last edited:
I saw a kit at Carlisle, for B bodies I think, when I was looking for pieces for my Monaco. They looked like they would fit but the rollers were spaced farther apart than mine. Not sure what that would do to the geometry, I passed and went with a used piece.
I'll be pulling the rear seat area apart next summer. Hope you have these done by then.

I wonder if a round roller would be problematic. It would not hold the roller exactly perpendicular to the track like the block does, unless the roller flanges are really deep.

Back