Question about listing parts for sale

Reaction score
Good afternoon folks! I’m cleaning out my garage and I have a bunch of random C-body and Mopar parts that I’d like to get rid of.
When you post parts for sale, is it standard practice to make an individual post for each part, or at least for related parts or can I just lump em all in one? Also, I’ve no idea what any of this stuffs worth, so my prices may be way off. I’m not desperate to sell, I simply want someone who really needs this stuff to get it

First rule / best practice is pictures of the part, make model and year of the vehicle it came from or other years it may fit if known. Part numbers are helpful as well.
It may be easier for you if you did them separately or by category as you can use the posting title to gain attention to the parts. Also when those parts are sold you can close down the thread. And keep the others open without every new person asking if they are still available.
Expect it to go off topic from time to time, but remember anytime someone comments it brings your thread back to the top. Usually it gets on track by itself. A simple “please get back on track” usually suffices. Whining about it getting off track will create more distractions and may torpedo your thread.
Happy posting.

I have been lookin around this site for the ROE's for posting ads for the last 10 minutes, but I'll be dammed if I can find it! The basic rules here are, complete description of Part/s, Price, your Location, Payment types accepted, shipping details, Price. Did you noticed I said Price twice? Good pictures of parts is always a plus. Good Luck

I think it would be most productive if you listed the parts for the cars they fit. For example, I am always on the lookout for parts that fit a 68 Plymouth Fury. I don't have the time and patience to go through a list of a bunch of stuff that fits everything else but. Or, at least, if you do sell it all in a bunch organize/alphabetize it accordingly so a person can at least scroll through it somewhat efficiently. That's my take, anyway.

Back