Question for Everyone

Garrett

Reaction score
Hey everyone, lately I've been trying to figure out how much my 1968 Chrysler 300 was new when my great great uncle bought it in 1968. The issue is the window sticker is long gone. I have been trying to do research to find an old dealer build sheet showing the prices of each option so I could figure out the price of the 300 to no avail. Could anyone help me figure it out? It would be greatly appreciated.

Hey everyone, lately I've been trying to figure out how much my 1968 Chrysler 300 was new when my great great uncle bought it in 1968. The issue is the window sticker is long gone. I have been trying to do research to find an old dealer build sheet showing the prices of each option so I could figure out the price of the 300 to no avail. Could anyone help me figure it out? It would be greatly appreciated.
You could start here . Plenty of info on the Hamtramck Historical site.

In the Library section of hamtramck-historical.com, go to the Order Guides to get a full list of the available options and option packages. You can use the information on the Data Plate under the hood for the basics. Finding a reasonably intact Build Sheet (usually in the springs of the rear seat cushion), IF the VIN on the build sheet matches the car, will further detail the production options. In any event, use the Order Guide to verify what is on the car and such. Note -- some items were available only "in group" as other items in the group could be ordered separately.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

Here is a photo of a sticker of a 1968 Newport Custom that I missed out on. There are option codes and prices that I am sure some will match some options of your 300. Good luck with your research
ECEA9B05-EE2D-4BED-85FE-6A5686D0C167.jpeg

Back