radio delete

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Here is a 1970 New Yorker with a radio delete.
The car has A/C and an optional clock.....

70 new yorker radio delete (Large).jpg

Wow. Why would someone order a NY'er without a radio?

Imagine breaking the delete plate and having to look for another? Ain't never, EVER, gonna happen...

70 Chrysler

This is a four door car that has most of the typical equipment.... Except a radio. It was bought new from a chattanooga chrysler dealer by someone in North Alabama. The car only has 45K on the odometer and is really nice shape concidering it has been sitting in the woods for several years now.
I picked a few needed parts off it this past weekend..... I feel terrible.:head_smack:

It was a running and driving car when parked. I didn't see any rust or damage on the car. I'm sure it could be brought back to driving condition. Just needs an a/c condensor, heater valve, pos batt cable, and arm rest bases.... (things I picked).

I'm having a flashback... about a thread or conversation I had with somebody on this forum about a customer wanting something special about the radio for a new car order. The customer wanted a free radio upgrade or something along those lines and the dealer said no way so the customer ordered the car without a radio. I might of been talking to Newp about this story a while ago or it could of been somebody on this forum.

You think you're being facetious but the joke's on you.
I did something similar to that.
I have zero love for stealerships and will do anything in my power to %^$# them over.

Last edited:
Back