NOT MINE RADIO's RADIO's EVERYWHERE RADIO's

68PK21 440.6bbl

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Was going through my CL bookmarks to clean out delete's & expired's and these were still active soooo... we'll try something different here.

1966 Plymouth Fury Mopar 231 transaudio radio - $100 (Valhalla).hudsonvalley.craigslist.org.jpg
1969 Plymouth Fury AM Thumbwheel Factory Radio - $25 (Berwick).scranton.craigslist.org.jpg
Mopar AM-FM radio kit NOS - $400 (Nesconset).longisland.craigslist.org.jpg
Mopar Radios- E B & C body (Grand Blanc).flint.craigslist.org.jpg
Vintage Plymouth Fury AM-FM Radio Curved Face 1969-73 - $100.detroit.craigslist.org.jpg

I sold this vintage champion spark plug am/fm radio in working condition for $200.00 at Carlisle. It was a $1.00 yard sale find.

20190305_171057.jpg
20190305_171117.jpg

Unless you don't have a radio at all, don't waste your money on these. Most times the old components buried inside are plain junk (leaking caps, bad diodes, transistors, etc) and won't work worth a fiddlers damn.
I've spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars chasing down radios that work. Sometimes they work for a while then crap out. Auto tune quits, so quiet you might as well hum your own tune, it goes on and on.
Unless you need one to fill the hole, do yourself a favor and opt for the internal conversion of your existing radio. USB, bluetooth etc.
You'll be waaaaaay ahead in the long run.

How much for the 8trac Am
Ah you mean the thumbwheel one? If so I have know idea as it was in a AD for a bunch of Mopar parts I saw and I was concentrating more on what was the subject of the AD title, 1970 440 six pack NOS distributor - $850 (Mitchell).

Ah you mean the thumbwheel one? If so I have know idea as it was in a AD for a bunch of Mopar parts I saw and I was concentrating more on what was the subject of the AD title, 1970 440 six pack NOS distributor - $850 (Mitchell).
Okay Thanks I'm looking for one to replace the one that was taken out of the 68.

Okay Thanks I'm looking for one to replace the one that was taken out of the 68.
Oh OK I thought the CL AD had gone bye bye but guess not, the AD is still up, no price listed for the radios, items are located in South Dakota/Iowa(?), hooker'isd phone number is in AD.
Just search that six pack distributor title, he's also a member of FBBO and a expired AD is up there too.

Oh OK I thought the CL AD had gone bye bye but guess not, the AD is still up, no price listed for the radios, items are located in South Dakota/Iowa(?), hooker'isd phone number is in AD.
Just search that six pack distributor title, he's also a member of FBBO and a expired AD is up there too.

Cool Thanks

Back