Raising kids, Adam Corolla and Jordan Peterson

Carmine

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
A friend sent me this and I finally got around to listening... It's about raising kids and I agree with both of these gentlemen about 90+% of the time.

I think he sent it because he knows my wife and I are a little "different" in our approach to raising our daughter (and hopefully at least one more). It was also interesting because I was discussing it with one of our millennial, female engineers. I know from past conversations that she was also not coddled as a child.... as hard as that might be to believe.

She's an absolute pleasure to deal with and a complete contrast to most all of her peers in mannerisms and intelligence.

Worth your time if the subject interests you.

I'm interested, hook my up with that engineer. :D

A friend sent me this and I finally got around to listening... It's about raising kids and I agree with both of these gentlemen about 90+% of the time.

I think he sent it because he knows my wife and I are a little "different" in our approach to raising our daughter (and hopefully at least one more). It was also interesting because I was discussing it with one of our millennial, female engineers. I know from past conversations that she was also not coddled as a child.... as hard as that might be to believe.

She's an absolute pleasure to deal with and a complete contrast to most all of her peers in mannerisms and intelligence.

Worth your time if the subject interests you.

It looks interesting, but will have to wait till a point where I have more time. Why only one more?

It looks interesting, but will have to wait till a point where I have more time. Why only one more?

I get where you're headed, and agree... but I'm not 25 either. I figure I should be able to get them out of the house when I'm in my mid-60s, so hopefully not too decrepit. Past that and you could be on borrowed time.

Last edited:
I get where you're headed, and agree... but I'm not 25 either. I figure if I should be able to get them out of the house when I'm in my mid-60s, so hopefully not too decrepit. Past that and you could be on borrowed time.
Take them one at a time. You never know what you get. I do.

boys.jpg

Back