For Sale RARE 1970 CHRYSLER 300 CONVERTIBLE BARN FIND!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samplingman

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Oh, it's "Barn Fresh" alright. Worth the opening bid for sure.

1970 Chrysler 300 Series | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I think we've seen this one before. I remember the '69 headlight doors.

I thought that I have seen the radiator shroud fix before

Definitely seen better days but have to admit I'm tempted. 1970 Chrysler 300's of any description are thin on the ground over here, in fact I've never seen one.

That sheet metal is in much better shape than what I started with, plus it has a running motor. Like I said it’s worth the opening bid at least, but not much more.

In all seriousness- I think the best thing about this car is the washer fluid bottle. I’ve heard of being upside down into a car. But getting into this there’d be no recovery.

What could his reserve be?

7598617E-7CC1-4382-8AC3-83C1623A5925.png

Last edited:
That sheet metal is in much better shape than what I started with, plus it has a running motor. Like I said it’s worth the opening bid at least, but not much more.
I agree. Apart from the trunk floor which looks pretty ordinary, the rest of what can be seen doesn't look too bad. Most of the interior soft trim appears to be available from Legendary and I'd imagine Murray Park could help with parts as well. All comes down to his reserve price.

I agree. Apart from the trunk floor which looks pretty ordinary, the rest of what can be seen doesn't look too bad. Most of the interior soft trim appears to be available from Legendary and I'd imagine Murray Park could help with parts as well. All comes down to his reserve price.

Legendary has seat covers for this car and that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back