For Sale Rare! 76' Aspen 318 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeinri

Reaction score
Contact seller
I would like to trade my one of one 76' Aspen sports coupe, 318 4 speed with only 8K original miles for a nice 69-71 Fury or a 69-72 Polara. Two or four door but either way it has to be a post car unless it's a factory big block 4 barrel car then I would make an exception. Out of the 27 Aspens equipped with the "Halo" vinyl top in 1976', my car is the only 318 4 speed. There were 21 six cylinder cars (15 automatics and 6 manual) and six V8 cars produced (5 automatic and 1 manual). If you are interested please pm me and I can send my number. Thank you! Lee

IMG_8891.JPG

Sweet lil car, sounds nice and I love the upholstery. Too bad on the nose damage but it doesn't look that bad. Not in the market for one of these but if I was we'd be talkin. Good luck.

That accident is why the car was ultimately parked in 1982. The original owner was an alky! He died in 1994 and the car was sold as part of his estate. A collector in NH owned it for years but never did anything with it. Two years ago my friend bought it from the collector and sold it to me in April of this year when he realized that he did not have time for it because of other projects. I have four new old stock fenders for it and have installed a perfect grille. The hood can be fixed but I do have a used hood also. It comes with everything I have for it.

Last edited:
That turns me on... but I'm not a serious player... nice Aspen:thumbsup:

Bring it Carlisle if you still have it in July.

It'll sell quick there!

That accident is why the car was ultimately parked in 1982. The original owner was an alky! He died in 1994 and the car was sold as part of his estate. A collector in NH owned it for years but never did anything with it. Two years ago my friend bought it from the collector and sold it to me in April of this year when he realized that he did not have time for it because of other projects. I have four new old stock fenders for it and have installed a perfect grille. The hood can be fixed but I do have a used hood also. It comes with everything I have for it.

If you were to Sell.. what’s your jump off number? Just curious.. sweet little ride for sure..

Be fun to swap a 340 HP in there.
This warmed up 318 runs like a stock 340. It pulls very hard, even with 2:94 gears. And I can do 100 mph in 3rd gear on the primaries! I can't even guess what top speed would be in this thing. I have no idea why Chrysler geared this car the way they did. I took it to the Mopar show in Vernon CT which is about 74 miles each way and averaged 17 MPG. That is back roads (RTE 44) and CT84 hwy. I would not hesitate to drive this car to California tomorrow. Funny, it is the most reliable vehicle I own! Lol

Glad to see you posted it up Lee, how about a front end shot or 2, with that grill! Hope you find what your looking for
Ben

Glad to see you posted it up Lee, how about a front end shot or 2, with that grill! Hope you find what your looking for
Ben
Hi there Ben! I will get a few tomorrow for you. I keep the car about 10 miles from my house in my mothers garage.

very nice car. I hope whoever ends up with it posts some pics of the end result. I only ever rode in two of that vintage car and both were the 3 speed ODs. One was a 318 RT and the other a Aspen with a six.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back