Found RB Dual Groove Crank Pulley / NON-AC Water Pump Pulley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah Estrada

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am in the process of setting up my 440 to drop back in the New Yorker. For now, I will not be running AC. In fact, I don’t ever plan on going back to factory AC. In the future, I would like to run a new Sanden unit.

This is pretty expensive and for the sake of my $$$ and also for the sake of getting this car on the road where it BELONGS, I am going to run my car without the AC. To do this I need to ditch my factory crankshaft pulley and WP pulley. I have the Non AC alternator bracket all set up. I just need these two pulleys.

I would be happy to purchase a set in any condition, as I can clean them up and paint them as I did with the OE pulleys already…

Asking here just to see if I might be able to save a few bux as opposed to buying expensive online!

CC98CBD0-9904-4C9B-9658-ECF83FC900E0.jpeg

Morning Isaiah,

first good looking with finding the needed parts. My A/C compressor is running empty right now and A/C is plugged off. It´s ok for now as I Don´t have the money yet to buy the pulleys yet.

WHat I wanted to ask: Whats the exact name of the color you painted your engine with? REALLY like the look!!!!

Not sure if this is what you're looking for. Try CVFracing.com They have billet aluminum pulleys along with brackets for using a sanden compressor. I believe you can order the pulleys individually.
The belts will be a custom fit. The stock ones probably won't work.

perhaps try the B body site, doesn't matter what car the pulleys are wrapped around, any BB w/o ac

perhaps try the B body site, doesn't matter what car the pulleys are wrapped around, any BB w/o ac

Actually, it does matter…
While true that the crank pulley is the same on big block engines.

NOT ALL will interchange. Big blocks up to 1971 use an asymmetrical or “offset” bolt pattern, which means the pulley can only be installed one way onto the harmonic balancer.
Starting in 1972 model year the bolt pattern changed to symmetrical.

Morning Isaiah,

first good looking with finding the needed parts. My A/C compressor is running empty right now and A/C is plugged off. It´s ok for now as I Don´t have the money yet to buy the pulleys yet.

WHat I wanted to ask: Whats the exact name of the color you painted your engine with? REALLY like the look!!!!

Thank you! It is Dupli-Color Pontiac Metallic Blue. DE1616

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back