Really nice Salon on EBay

I could be wrong... I swear I see an eagle on that left turn signal.
s-l1600.jpg

Definitely none on the right. Do we know this car? The wheel/tires look familiar, but then it is a salon so hard to pick out of the crowd (of maybe a dozen cars on the internet). I would have thought a Vegas location would have stuck with me... maybe not.

I've got call :bs_flag:on this "been setting for nearly 4 months in the garage do to lack of use from owners “grandparents” aging it’s too large of a car for them to drive it any longer". It has been my experience that if the old folk drove this size often, they usually don't like to down size or lose their fender peaks. It is a bit tougher to find parking at walmart for one these days.

Too bad. Nice car really. There’s a tan 77 St Regis that got bid to $7800 at Mecum is n Orlando in December that the seller also did not accept. I thought that was all the money for that one too.

Meantime: here’s a good one that came up just for you Bob... No ATC.... you just need to really like Brown

1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham | eBay

Looks like it will sell for buy it now price of $5200

Too bad. Nice car really. There’s a tan 77 St Regis that got bid to $7800 at Mecum is n Orlando in December that the seller also did not accept. I thought that was all the money for that one too.

Meantime: here’s a good one that came up just for you Bob... No ATC.... you just need to really like Brown

1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham | eBay

Looks like it will sell for buy it now price of $5200
What is ATC?

Latest bidding still hasn’t hit the first pull.

I’m thinking that 10k will take it and is all the money on this one.

952C88D4-84AB-4114-8D72-9E400131A3E5.png

Back