WANTED Rear Quarter for 1974 2 door Imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moseman

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am starting to acquire parts for the build on my 74 Imperial - 2 door. I need to repair or replace the right rear quarter, it has a sizeable dent in it, so a repair panel would be an easier fix.
Thanks to anyone who can help.

I am starting to acquire parts for the build on my 74 Imperial - 2 door. I need to repair or replace the right rear quarter, it has a sizeable dent in it, so a repair panel would be an easier fix.
Thanks to anyone who can help.
Just a suggestion. I do bodywork and these cars are very difficult to find parts for especially lower qtrs. If you only have a dent, pound it out or pull it out or mud over it best you can. Would not cut it off. How bad is it? If your not familiar with body work take it to a few body shops and get estimates or take pics to them detailed to show them if car is currently immobile. Take it to a few old seasoned hands not some snot nosed young kids that just don't want to waste their time or only do insurance work now days. take to old timer shop or a shop that's been around for long time not a dealership

Just a suggestion. I do bodywork and these cars are very difficult to find parts for especially lower qtrs. If you only have a dent, pound it out or pull it out or mud over it best you can. Would not cut it off. How bad is it? If your not familiar with body work take it to a few body shops and get estimates or take pics to them detailed to show them if car is currently immobile. Take it to a few old seasoned hands not some snot nosed young kids that just don't want to waste their time or only do insurance work now days. take to old timer shop or a shop that's been around for long time not a dealership
Yep, I am just wishing. I will get a picture. It will be this weekend. It is sitting in a 10 by 20 storage, and runs rough, so It will be what I can can get sitting in the unit.

Yep, I am just wishing. I will get a picture. It will be this weekend. It is sitting in a 10 by 20 storage, and runs rough, so It will be what I can can get sitting in the unit.
I would just take a bunch of detailed pics to a body man and see what he says. Let me know what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back