For Sale Rear speaker grill mesh for 69 -70 -71 ( possibly others as well ) 300 Convertible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie 69"

Reaction score
Murray Bridge, South Australia, Australia
Contact seller
Hi all,
I have been trying for a long time to get replacement rear speaker mesh for the 69 convert but it all looks lost until I found a similar mesh in Australia.....please see photo...
20150808_095252[1].jpg

I have to buy a whole sheet at AU$500 ( everything in Australia is expensive, but hey paradise costs! ) as it is stainless steel ( not frosted aluminium ) and I can get 32 pieces 300mm x 300mm each at a cost of about AU$17 each piece so If any one is interested in buying please let me know and maybe we can get the old ones replaced. I am not out to make any profit just hoping to help out. I have tested a small bit and after primer it will take a frosting coat of steel wheels ( a spray can ) and looks the same.

Bob

20150804_104825[1].jpg

20150808_095252[1].jpg

I'd like to buy a couple of pieces. Are you willing to ship to the US?

Price works out to just under US$13 and the size is approx. 11 3/4" square (for anyone curious)

I'd like to buy a couple of pieces. Are you willing to ship to the US?

Price works out to just under US$13 and the size is approx. 11 3/4" square (for anyone curious)

No problem, please send me you direct email address to [email protected] I will try to get a few more buyers as there ar 32 pieces in a sheet. I will put you on the list.
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back