Reassembling jazebelle.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
It's great having everything refinished and ready to put back in place. Looks like i'm doing something.
I love the "dealer emblem"

300 rear 1 (Large).jpg

300 rear 2 (Large).jpg

300 central motors (Large).jpg

Sweet! Perhaps I should go put those trim rings in the box and send them out...........

I can't believe the pace you are keeping on this beauty.
You'll never be one of those guys that say "yah, I'm gonna fix her up someday..."

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Did you find door handles for it yet?

Yes, thank you. I was able to get a pair today off a 70 300 in Arizona. They look almost new.

Stans buddy, Frank in Georgia, had a NOS pair on ebay for BIN $395.00. Thay had been listed for quite some time so I made an offer of $300.00, still a lot of cash I thought. He responded with, "Thats my best price and I plan on raising the price to $495.00 on the 15th of this month".... What a dick.....!

I'm planning on driving her to Daytona over Thanksgiving for the Turkey Run. I've even regestered her for the show already. Still got a ways to go yet but I think i'll make it. The four months at the metal shop kinda set me back

Last edited:
Jazabelles new face.....

Still picking at the 300.... Most of the remaining trim will wait until after the final color sand and buff step.
The front bumper and grille went together pretty well. Time to start working on the interior soon.:yaayy:

ft bumper brackets (Large).jpg

front bumper (Large).jpg

grille (Large).jpg

head lights on (Large).jpg

nos grille emblem (Large).JPG

Man, I love the *** end of 69' 300s. I would prefer a hard top tho. Either way, one day - I'm gonna have me one, too.

Yeah,yeah, yeah we arent holding our breath. Your already afraid of the doghouse

Back