SOLD REBUILT Factory "REAR DISC BRAKES" From A 1975 Chrysler Imperial 9 1/4" Axle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Contact seller
I rebuilt this factory REAR DISC Brake system off a 1975 Chrysler Imperial, that was equipped with a 9 14" inch axle.

This set up is 100% complete, all there, nothing missing, with all the parking brake mechanism, and parts.
I cleaned all the parts in the solvent tank of Superclean solution, and then soaked the parts in a 5 gallon pail of Evaporust, to remove all the surface rust off the parts, and then painted the rotors and calipers with VHT cast iron grey, high heat paint, and the brackets with Rustoleum black.

Calipers rebuilt with new kits installed, and new brake pads.
The rotors measure in at .980 and .950 thousandths of an inch, all above minimum specifications.

If you know about these Imperial rear disc brake systems you are aware that the rotors alone are obsolete, hens teeth, dinosaur eggs, unobtanium, to find in this day and age, and are very high $$$$$ dollar items.
After you install these new brakes on your vehicle, most likely this will be the last brake job you will ever be doing on it, so years down the road you won't have to search for missing parts.

Naturally with doing a rear disc brake conversion such as this, you need to have the mechanical skill, and ability to do this conversion.
All parts are being sold "as is " condition, what you see in all the pictures.

You will be bending new brake hard lines along the axle tubes to fit.
Adapt parking brake cables to fit the mechanism.
Add a new or rebuilt master cylinder of your choosing, for the larger fluid volume reservoir for now rear disc brakes in the rear.

The left side brakes mount forward, and the right side brakes mount rearward.

Can be used on the 8 3/4, 9 1/4, and 9 3/4, Dana 60, passenger car axles, without difficulty.
On a 8 3/4, and 9 3/4 axle you don't use the 5th, brake backing plate hold down bolt to the axle tube, at the 6 o,clock low position.

Seling everything at $800.00 plus what it takes for the FEDEX people to get all the parts to your zip code.
With insurance, and signature delivery fees included on two packages.

I prefer a postal money order for payment, but i will accept Pay Pal if you pay their fees, or family and friends payment, which is no fee.
Your choice, whatever you want to do, with Pay Pal payment.

Serious people, send me a message, and i will get back with you with all my payment information.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

75 Imperial REAR Disc Brakes 001 (Small).JPG

75 Imperial REAR Disc Brakes 021 (Small).JPG

75 Imperial REAR Disc Brakes 022 (Small).JPG

75 Imperial REAR Disc Brakes 018 (Small).JPG

75 Imperial REAR Disc Brakes 015 (Small).JPG

75 Imperial REAR Disc Brakes 012 (Small).JPG

75 Imperial REAR Disc Brakes 009 (Small).JPG

75 Imperial REAR Disc Brakes 005 (Small).JPG

Status