Recommend a body shop in South Jersey

mgm1986

Reaction score
Alright folks, as the weather gets nicer I dig deeper into my Fury. What I am finding is the rusty parts are worse than initially expected (which is probably a common phrase from a newbie!)

Any recommendations on an experienced body shop in or near South Jersey? Quality over price, I am hoping to drive this car at least another 46 years. :)

No specific recommendation here, BUT I would be extremely cautious in a quest to find a worthy body shop...esp. in south jersey. I would also try to seek out an establishment that has a rep. for a mopar connection in some way....it would just make me feel better to see a couple old mopars inside or outside the shop, or the owner restoring something special for himself in his shop that you can check out up close, or better yet races mopars in some semi-professional way...and personally. Why all that? Its your baby, thread carefully and thoughtfully.

There is a shop off of 40 and 77, south of the circle. I was there once about ten years ago after seeing some cars done by him. I wanna say the name was Petes Rod Nest but cant be certain....... guy was a JO but he did nice work

There is a shop off of 40 and 77, south of the circle. I was there once about ten years ago after seeing some cars done by him. I wanna say the name was Petes Rod Nest but cant be certain....... guy was a JO but he did nice work

I know exactly where that is..took me a minute to figure out what JO was!

Good advice all around, thanks folks!

Back