For Sale Reliant limo? Not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustyrodknocker

Reaction score
Contact seller

20200605_231731.jpg

Not sure what I'm looking at here? Coach built?

It's an actual Klimo. Never even heard of it. I remember those K car taxis going forever, this could have been the deluxe taxi!

They were stitched together from parts of other cars. I think the description of the rear door must be reversed. The article says they used the front of a front, but surely its the front of a rear and the back of a coupe?

The last thing in the world I want is a K car but I would be tempted to make an exception for this.
Hell, if I had a place to hide I would buy it.

I would love to see somebody with the energy and the eccentricity build a 2.2 turbo klimo.

It's an actual Klimo. Never even heard of it. I remember those K car taxis going forever, this could have been the deluxe taxi!

They were stitched together from parts of other cars. I think the description of the rear door must be reversed. The article says they used the front of a front, but surely its the front of a rear and the back of a coupe?

The last thing in the world I want is a K car but I would be tempted to make an exception for this.
Hell, if I had a place to hide I would buy it.

I would love to see somebody with the energy and the eccentricity build a 2.2 turbo klimo.
The conversion iz easy, I've done it and I went from a stock 84 HP 2.2L to ah bit over 200HP with a 2.5L TII. And yes it will fog the whole neighborhood when you try to put your right foot in the fan,lol

The conversion iz easy, I've done it and I went from a stock 84 HP 2.2L to ah bit over 200HP with a 2.5L TII. And yes it will fog the whole neighborhood when you try to put your right foot in the fan,lol

Ok, proof of concept with an available expert.
Where is the nerd with a thousands bucks?

It's not me. I did my job. I found the car and the knowledge bank.

I can throw in a little muscle and film the Klimo front wheel peel.

I saw one of these for sale years ago. Never seen one before and as I remember it had the Turbo 1 non intercooled engine.

There was a gentleman around Dayton that had one of these, in very nice condition. Think it may have been silver. Was on display at the annual Concours (think it was the year of the terrible windstorm) and I remember talking to the guy. But, haven't seen it for a few years . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back