Repro C-Body Floor Pans

Ripinator

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I don't know if this is widely known, but one of the guys in the 300, Intl. club restored his 300-H using repro floor pans intended for a '69 Charger. He says the pans fit his '62 H perfectly, and they had all the correct reliefs, bends and contours, etc. He got the floor pans from Year-One. It appears the pans would also fit '60 - '61 cars and probably '63 and '64 as well.

I wonder if these repro pans would work for '65 thru '68 C-Bodies too. . .

I used them on my 65 Sport.. Front driver and rear pass. Needed a little massaging but look good after install. Fine for a good driver.

That's good to know before buying one! Curious as to what you base this on - bad fit/poor craftsmanship, poor materials? Not trying to be a smart *** at all, but not knowing what else (if anything) is available, if it's an issue of fit maybe they could be made to work? I'm thinking the extreme case of something vs nothing and prefer to avoid junk.

Junk! Absolute junk.

X2.
I bought one of their front pans for my 69 300....... Not even close. They did give me a partial refund and said keep the pan. It's still under the bench waiting for some sort of future, non essential, use

That's good to know before buying one! Curious as to what you base this on - bad fit/poor craftsmanship, poor materials? Not trying to be a smart *** at all, but not knowing what else (if anything) is available, if it's an issue of fit maybe they could be made to work? I'm thinking the extreme case of something vs nothing and prefer to avoid junk.

We've discussed their poor fit and quality ad nauseam here.

I bought some floor pans for my 53 Windsor. What I got was some sheet metal that looked like some kid made in a high school sheet metal shop. One part was not even close.

After seeing a couple b-bodies that C2C is showing off on their facebook page.... Well, I now say they are liars too. The cars were restored... obviously not with the flat sheet metal that they sell... and if you read the comment, they never say that it was... but the implication is there... Good as a lie to me.

Okay, thanks very much. The photos they list of the pans look really nice, all the angles and reliefs in them like they were stamped with the original dies. Not easy or cheap to do, that's why I was curious. Will need one passenger side pan for my 300 and just started looking yesterday. Don't need any more bad experiences with this car for a while if I can help it.

Found these guys yesterday while looking for my '66:

Products

No personal experience but noticed a lot of other sellers are selling their pans. They have other years and models like Polara, Fury, etc.
I use them all the time never had a issue usually good stuff also. There is usually a discount over on FABO in the discount code thread also.

Back