For Sale Reproduction Solid State (Electronic) Voltage Regulators for '69 & Earlier MOPARS - $15 @ Carlisle for FCBO Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Need a quality voltage regulator for your '69 & earlier MOPARs with a 12 volt charging system? I am offering these for $15 for pick up from me at Carlisle and save shipping costs for FCBO Members. For more info use the link below to see my eBay listing for this item. Questions welcome. I have been selling these for around 15 years and while made in China they are not typical junk from China as they are made for a worldwide manufacturer of all kinds of auto parts.

Pickup in Iron Station NC (near Charlotte) also available.

Carlisle space J179, opposite the aisle that runs down the left side of building T.

If you are definitely going to Carlisle reply to this thread and tell me how many you want and post your first name. Thanks!

Mopar Voltage Regulator - Electronic Solid State with Correct Restoration Look | eBay

1656180595234.png

Need a quality voltage regulator for your '69 & earlier MOPARs with a 12 volt charging system? I am offering these for $15 for pick up from me at Carlisle and save shipping costs for FCBO Members. For more info use the link below to see my eBay listing for this item. Questions welcome. I have been selling these for around 15 years and while made in China they are not typical junk from China as they are made for a worldwide manufacturer of all kinds of auto parts.

Carlisle space J179, opposite the aisle that runs down the left side of building T.

If you are definitely going to Carlisle reply to this thread and tell me how many you want and post your first name. Thanks!

Mopar Voltage Regulator - Electronic Solid State with Correct Restoration Look | eBay

View attachment 540019
Bill:. Put me down for two. Rip

View attachment 540019
My name is Vinny. I will take one electronic regulator. See you in spot J179. Thank you.

Ok. I’ve been to J179 several times. There’s a charcoal gray ram in the spot but I see no people. How do we pick up these electronic regulators?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not my space. Look for lime green tents next to a red trailer across from a Dodge camper van parked next to building T. There are 2 row J’s. I’m in the row that runs behind building T.

Last edited:
Hey fellas, exchange your phone numbers through a PM. It's not a good idea to post them directly in a thread.

I will catch you tomorrow.
My feet are killing. There are so many vendors lord, they sold out vendor spots this year....

Guys, with the forecast for possible range starting at 1 o’clock, I may be closing up early so I would appreciate it if you could swing bye for your voltage regulators. I’m diagonally across from the left rear corner of building T under some lime green tents.

Sorry i missed you today. Maybe we can do this via mail after your home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back