For Sale Restored Seatbelts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dart4forte

Reaction score
Contact seller
Restored 1963-1974 C Body seat belt set, new webbing, all hardware restored all necessary hardware to completely install your seat belts. Date tags and NOS webbing is available at an additional charge.

$325 for a basic set. A basic set consists of belts for bucket seats or bench, shoulder belts rear bench. A third lap belt set or shoulder belts for the rear bench is available for an extra charge. Hardware such as bolts, mounting plates, date tags etc. are extra. A basic set will have some flaws in the hardware. No core charge is required.

$525 for a show quality set. This set includes everything needed to install in your car. It will include all necessary belts, hardware and date tags. A $150 core charge is required. If you have a core set it must be complete, be of the same model year and totally free of pits in the chrome and corrosion.

Picture depicts a complete generic 68-69 Seat Belt set and webbing sample. Includes shipping.

1969OEBlackBBodySeatBelts.jpg

Can you do a back seat set for a 69 Fury sedan in maroon?
TKS, R

Yes, there was only one shade of maroon in 69. Do you have two our three positions? Also forgot to mention that we use new webbing so if the fronts are faded in any way they won't match.

Hi Dart4, Not only is colour match a problem but webbing weave pattern might be different too.
My Aussie assembled Canadian car only came with front belts probably also made in Oz to satisfy local content laws. What if I could send you matching original Australian made webbing could you make them for me?? Perhaps you could also kindly post a close up pic of the buckle style/s available?
For a price comparison I am looking at three rear Lap belts or maybe two Lap sash with a centre lap belt.
R

Hi Dart4, Not only is colour match a problem but webbing weave pattern might be different too.
My Aussie assembled Canadian car only came with front belts probably also made in Oz to satisfy local content laws. What if I could send you matching original Australian made webbing could you make them for me?? Perhaps you could also kindly post a close up pic of the buckle style/s available?
For a price comparison I am looking at three rear Lap belts or maybe two Lap sash with a centre lap belt.
R

You can send me a sample.

John Rimel
3065 N 63d Circle
Mesa, Az. 85215

For $325 we can do front and back.

Send me a PM and I'll get you my contact info. Your mailbox is full.

G'Day Dart4, John, I checked my Inbox but it shows as only 25% full, I tried to send you a PM but it says your message bank/come Inbox is full also!=!,
Must be a glitch in the system ?
Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back