Restoring 66 Monaco

Vev78

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a place that sells restoration parts for my 66 Monaco. I've restored several pontiacs and chevys and there are lots of companies selling restoration parts for practically every part. Is there such a place for monaco parts?

I appreciate any help .

For the mechanical aspect,no problem.
However you are on your own for trim and body parts.
Nobody repops sheetmetal so find good Southern rust free schtuff or NOS.
Trim can be found NOS or good used pieces.
There are 1 or 2 places that has interiors for your car and not cheap.
There are members here whom are 66 Dodge fluent more than me.

Good luck,
Also there is a difference between Canadian built and American built cars too.

Thank you for your response. This site will be a great help I am sure. Fortunately my car is very complete and rust free. Just need interior .

For a LOT of information on the car, www.hamtramck-historical.com is a great resource. Browse through it and you can find lots of information on the car and what it might be. Might find the Factory Service Manuals and parts books at www.mymopar.com, too.

As mentioned, the market (USA or Canadian markets) the car was built for can be very important, as can the particular model and production date. Underhood data plate picture?

In some cases, the standardization of mechanical parts which Chrysler used across the platforms can result in the small parts being found in the B-body realm of things, with many reproduction sources. Just don't ask those vendors if their parts might fit a C-body, as they'll probably emphatically say "NO", when in fact, they do . . . so shop by the item you need from different sources. Kind of like getting a Camaro item from a Corvette vendor that has it. Think underhood items, for example.

By observation, the trim on that era Chrysler products usually held up pretty well, so some cleaning and rejuvenation might work wonders ( a few threads in here on that).

Neat cars! Enjoy!
CBODY67

Back