Right side view ... can anyone identify this?

polara71

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Can anyone positively identify this mirror?

Part number that came with it says 3695510 .... Obviously a right side view but what she fit ? This was in my NOS cabinet and it will be for sale once we can nail down what it fits.
Im thinking 69/70 Chrysler ....anyone?
IMG_1740.JPG
IMG_1741.JPG
IMG_1742.JPG

Yeah, thats what Collectors supply says when I google it but then there are other sources that identify it as a 70 Chrysler piece. I simply cant see it on a F body, it would pull the door off

That looks like the right mirror on my car. I believe it to be a dealer accessory mirror.

4KnSelk.jpg

That does look like it John , its a solid built mirror with some size that would look funny on anything but a C

I don't have a parts book newer than '73 handy, so it could fit something newer. I didn't check any older books because the number is a little too high for an older application, but an older app. could supersede up to that number, mirrors are pretty bad for that.
mirror.PNG

I don't have a parts book newer than '73 handy, so it could fit something newer. I didn't check any older books because the number is a little too high for an older application, but an older app. could supersede up to that number, mirrors are pretty bad for that.
View attachment 145596
I found these superseded numbers in a listing for Dave's part number 2945610 and 2999126

All you need is about 8 parts books, 10 COS books, and a half a day to find out all of the applications. Another thing to keep in mind is that even if another number supersedes up to that number doesn't mean the mirrors are the same. Probably not the best NOS mirror you have ever come up with Dave.

Dave, Check with Graham. He has helped me out with superseded parts numbers in the past.

I saw that thanks.....ive bought from him a few times. Hell, this could have come from him

Dave, Check with Graham. He has helped me out with superseded parts numbers in the past.

The part number does not have a superceded number. The part numbers @300rag listed refer to a different part number. This mirror number is 1973-1976.
IMG_8567.jpg
IMG_8568.jpg
IMG_8570.jpg

Back