Right Stuff Detailing Opinions

MacLebaron

Reaction score
I wanted to see if anyone on the forum has dealt with The Right Stuff Detailing? I am needing to replace the brake lines on my 1969 Imperial. I would like to find a source that can supply pre-bent lines so I can just replace the old ones and not have to bend new ones.

Some of the reviews I have seen are not the best, so I thought I would ask the pros. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

A lot of their pre bent lines are not correct and I am not sure why. But they are pretty new to the business and that might be a factor.

Check with them to see if they have your specific lines available and even if they say they do, they might not be correct.

But they are easy to work with and willing to make your lines if you send them to them to copy.

The person I talked with there was Stephanie, and she was very willing to correct anything they had incorrect, but were hesitant to make changes to what they had as available for a 1971 Chrysler in my case even though I sent them correct lines to copy, which turned out fine.

I continued with them because none of the other companies were willing to take on our low volume Chrysler models since there are few folks who ante up to pay for the lines despite their relatively low cost. Typical for C body owners it seems compared to B body owners for example.

Last edited:
Very little repop support for our C bodies.
I prefer bending my own lines.
Cheers

Just did my 70 Dodge with right stuff 5PC kit. Didnt have to modify any lines. Fit pretty good. Same with fuel lines/vent lines.

Ordered pre-bent lines for my '67 Fury III. All the lines were incorrect. Still working with them to get my money back or the lines fixed. They are hard to get a hold of too.

IMG_20200517_130726.jpg

Back