Right under my nose....

Newport 66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Always thought someday I'd like to own a '65 or '66 Sport Fury with a 383 and a 4 speed. Not the most common car out there. That's for sure.
This is about a block from my home!
He's had it for a while and really doesn't drive it much. It needs a complete interior and body work, but if the price is right I'd be tempted to get it and just drive it. Miss rowing through the gears once in a while!

20190823_160926.jpg

Always thought someday I'd like to own a '65 or '66 Sport Fury with a 383 and a 4 speed. Not the most common car out there. That's for sure.
He's had it for a while and really doesn't drive it much. It needs a complete interior and body work, but if the price is right I'd be tempted to get it and just drive it. Miss rowing through the gears once in a while!

View attachment 312451
Worth going after this as you said these are not very common. A word of warning though it’s difficult to get good replacement panels for these cars. Interior is fairly easy. Still worth the effort.

That is a 65, I have a 66 but I always thought the 65 tail looked a bit nicer. It gave the car a sportier look from the side.

You don’t need that thing.....Where is it at so I can remove your temptation?

View attachment 312451
A block from your house, its a sign from the Mopar gods.

Back