RIMS ON THE RIVER

BIGBARNEYCARS

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Next Saturday, 5/25/2019 In Wilmington, N.C. to the boyz in Jacksonville @ CAMP LALAJUNE. A lot of nice iron(2 Wheel & 4 Wheel. Too much walkin' for the pins under this Ole Dawg, but the Coke 'N beer iz cold If you're comin' down and find time to stop by comin'+ goin'? Jer

Last edited:
I've been eyeballing that (it's the Saturday AFTER next, 2 weeks away) and weather permitting (not raining or 93 degrees) I might make it down there. @Yeahrightgreer are you going?

AAARRRGGGHHHH. O.K. BLUPORT, I MISS-SPAKE BUT SO HAVE YOU. I LOOKED AT THE CALENDAR WRONG AND I'M OFF BY ONE WEEK. RIGHT ON THIS COMING SATURDAY BUT WRONG ON THE DATE. RIMZ ON THE RIVER IZ PLANED FOR THIS COMING SATURDAY THE 17TH OF MAY. GOOGLE IT IF THEIRZ ANY DOUBT, Jer

Last edited:
Well, at least we were wrong together, Jer. I don't think I have any plans this weekend, and the wife's Aunt Flo should be long gone by then, so I might bring her along with me. I'll keep ya posted!

Anyone know a time it’s gonna be startingish ? I don’t think I’ll be around for this one unfortunately. Gonna be doing some things for work.

Back