WANTED ROAD WHEEL SET

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX9

Reaction score
Contact seller
12492AEB-2025-422B-B042-DB1063240FE1.jpeg
Hello C Body Forum! I seek a clean set of 15” Chrysler Road Wheels, including correct trim rings and center caps [prefer early ribbed caps, but wheels / rings are my priority]. These are for my 1974 Half Door Plymouth TrailDuster [see 1976 Sales Brochure photo] the fact that these wheels, wrapped in period correct skinny White Wall Tires make ANY MOPAR CAR or TRUCK look stellar, is a tribute to the Mighty Chrysler Corporation Stylists!!! Thank You in advance, Mark / San Diego

Last edited:
It would be helpful if you posted your location since your avatar does not list the state.

Hi Sampling- long story short, I just moved to San Diego for my next Fixer Real Estate project, Sold 300 to a Father / Son Team. My focus is on gutting Main House / Guest House and clearing 12 Acre former Avocado / Citrus Grove!!! TrailDuster is my fun MOPAR daily now- Cheers for asking. . .

Thanks, I remember seeing your purchase thread, then the for sale thread, so was a little confused. I've got to remember we are not all 'lifers' with these projects, LOL. Mine is going on 10 years.....:eek:

Love the Trail Duster, BTW, good luck with it!
:thumbsup:

Hi Sampling- long story short, I just moved to San Diego for my next Fixer Real Estate project, Sold 300 to a Father / Son Team. My focus is on gutting Main House / Guest House and clearing 12 Acre former Avocado / Citrus Grove!!! TrailDuster is my fun MOPAR daily now- Cheers for asking. . .

If you bump into the seller - tell them to hop on the forum! I’d love to see the cars progress. They aren’t making any more of these cars.. especially convertibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back