For Sale Road Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Captain

Reaction score
Contact seller
4 nice 15x6 road wheels with AMC caps. $500. PM me if interested Located near Chicago.

WP_20170531_11_20_00_Pro.jpg

WP_20170531_11_20_11_Pro.jpg

WP_20170531_11_21_25_Pro.jpg

maybe ill buy these too...lol.

btw, buy with confidence from Cap. the set of road wheels I bought from him were actually better than I expected. I was going to haggle with him a bit, but when I actually saw them, I knew they were priced right. no need to haggle.

GLWS!

I had a member who was going to meet me at a mopar show in Wisconsin for the wheels then calls and said he could not get to the bank yesterday and wants my email address to do a PayPal transaction. Beware

I had a member who was going to meet me at a mopar show in Wisconsin for the wheels then calls and said he could not get to the bank yesterday and wants my email address to do a PayPal transaction. Beware
PayPal and an established member wouldn't scare me, but cash is cash.

I don't know if this person would be considered a established member.

I don't know if this person would be considered a established member.
Thanks... and for me... that equals "Lurker"... nothing wrong with it, but I would be somewhat less trusting in a transaction.

Chrisnben. Said they had a accident and could not get to bank then ask for my email to do a PayPal transaction.

personally if someone with 900+ posts is a bad apple would assume the eagle eyed folks here woulda found and ferreted him out long before 900 posts..hell hes bin here longer than me....**** happens

How about I cut my finger needing 17 stitches, went to the ER Sat.- couldn't make the bank, etc. Called you, left a message saying what about paypal instead for Sunday. You never called back, never answered my two calls from the Mopar show (which you said you were going to be at). Maybe a return phone call would have helped your guessing and prejudice situation.

SO- I was there, scraped up the $500 I had at home, so YES, I would have bought them. But after reading your post- HELL NO.

Don't be so F'n damn judgmental. Just because I don't frequent the C forum, doesn't mean I own Chevys. Keep your wheels.

Now your looking for 2 wheels and your selling the car. Maybe you should make your mind up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back