Robertshaw 370-180 Availability

Mr onetwo

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just found a bunch of NOS all brass actual Robertshaw 370-180 tstats on Ebay for $21.99. These are supposed to be really good. Going to put this and a Gates 43026P pump on...should run nice and cool.

370-180.JPG

61jo9QQ0DjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hey guys, I just found a bunch of NOS all brass actual Robertshaw 370-180 tstats on Ebay for $21.99. These are supposed to be really good. Going to put this and a Gates 43026P pump on...should run nice and cool.

Let me thank you for reminding me of these things, by warning you about Gates pumps. There WERE good, back in the Ago, when they made them with American labor. The last 2 I bought were chinese, and not so great. This inspired me to shop for NOS and even rebuilt Mopar pumps, rather than $20 new ones from Asia. If you've not yet committed money to your pump, then I say, shop around a bit.

I already have it on hand ....time will tell if it's junk:confused:

I already have it on hand ....time will tell if it's junk:confused:

Might as well use it then, unless you have something better also handy. They work fine, as they're designed to be AC equipped engine pumps. Watch for a leak after 2 yrs....

I was going to pull the trigger on two of those stats, and then I thought I'd just poke around to see what was out there...

...and found 3 NOS Mopar 370-180s for 2 bux cheaper each.

Bought two - and he may have one left...

1958-1968 Chrysler Desoto Dodge Plymouth Mopar Thermostat 180 Deg 1735011 NOS | eBay

Interesting design on that! Poppet w 370 form factor! I need to allocate $ to the /6 pickup for now. Got it through AZ Emissions, w VERY GOOD, LOW HC counts! Had to fix the vacuum line idiocy perpetrated by prior owners.... after excising the Lean Burn.

Back